NeighborWorks HomeOwnership Center Sacramento Region is a non-profit organization that has served the Sacramento community for over 25 years. Our mission is to provide opportunities for successful homeownership and strong communities through quality education, affordable lending, supportive partnerships and dedicated leadership.
We help our customers through every step of the home purchase process, with services including:
- Homebuyer Education Classes to prepare you for home purchase and ownership
- One-on-one homebuyer counseling to help you understand your household finances
- In-house Realtors to help you find the right home
- A lending team to help you get the right loan and access downpayment assistance that may be available
- We develop quality, energy efficient homes that our customers can truly afford
If you want to work with a different Realtor or a Lender, no problem! You are not required to use our Real Estate Services or Lending Services in order to take advantage of our classes and counseling or to buy one of our homes.
Visit the NeighborWorks Sacramento service-oriented website to learn more about our services or sign up for an orientation class!
Licensed by the California Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License # 4170042 and the California Department of Real Estate License # 01813541